Subject: spam attack on Opendocument web site?

Hello,

please take a look at the ODF web site on xml.org. You will see some
blog in chinese in the blog and news section. Problem is, that if you
scroll down these pages, you'll see that there are made up from keywords
pointing to other web sites that have nothing to do with ODF.

I am putting the entries in the moderation queue but obviously this is a
spammer...
(BTW I'm not available on the phone right now)

Best,

--
Charles-H.Schulz,
Associé / Associate,