Subject: Final draft of ODF white paper uploaded! Please review one last time!

Dear TC members,

I just uploaded the final draft of the ODF white paper:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21039/oasis_odf_advantages_wp_final_draft_7nov2006.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21040/oasis_odf_advantages_wp_final_draft_7nov2006.pdf

The final draft includes input from J. David, Don, Rob, and Louis.

Please review the document one last time, so that we can finally
approve the white paper either today or next week.

Thanks,
Erwin