Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call - November 14th 2006 - Minutes

Hi

On 2006-11-14, at 12:08 , Alan Milnes wrote:

> Monograph for Upgrade / Novática
> ================================
>
> The committee had been invited to contribute a monograph about Open
> Document Format, this monograph will be published in the December
> issue of
> Upgrade and the November-December issue of Novática.  Don would
> work with
> Erwin and Charles to produce a first draft based on the work
> already done.

Actually, I thought that Don had agreed to work with me, Louis on
this.  Is that right?  Don, I'd be happy to work on the article with
you.

> ODF Contest
> ===========
>
> Carol was supportive of the proposal for a contest but there was a
> lot of
> details to be resolved. Don had provided details of how IBM had run a
> recent contest, this included an education session with a small
> prize for
> completing that stage. Carol and Gary would liaise off-line.

Gary? You mean Carol and Louis.

Gary is not involved in this.

Don: you mentioned that you had posted to this list, I thought, links
to IBM's own efforts toward an ODF contest. I couldn't find that
post....

best,
Louis

smime.p7s