Subject: Where are we regarding the OASIS Symposium

Dear TC members,

Where are we regarding the OASIS Symposium planning?

I saw "strawman proposals" by Rob Weir, but I don't know
if he has actually submitted anything, yet. I think Don
wanted to draft an abstract as well.

My approach has been slightly different. I wanted to
find and confirm a speaker or multiple speakers for a
session on ODF adoption first before I submit and commit
to a session. However, I most likely won't be able to
attend the OASIS Symposium myself. Thus, I'm looking for
alternative speakers and I'm currently waiting for answers
from other potential speakers.

Do we have other updates regarding the Symposium?

Thanks
Erwin