Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] What ODF-related events are you aware of?

Thought I would try adding an event myself.  I added Novell Brainshare 2007 as an event.  There are several ODF related sessions covering migration, overcoming deployment barriers and collaboration opportunities.  I'm presenting the collaboration session (TUT227).  There are also sessions that will discuss Linux Desktop deployment in Education, home use, and for Enterprise business.  Those sessions will also touch on this subject.

Erwin I thought you had previously added a couple of events. Right now I'm only seeing the one that I added.  Am curious why I am not seeing more events.

regards,

-AlanC