Subject: tasks re OASIS Symposium

Hi
On yesterday's call I accepted a slew of tasks. Here is my recollection:

* broadcast info about the ODF events at the Symposium on OOo's
newsblog, newsletter, possibly homepage and marketing page, and of
course, relevant blogs.

* spread the word to Tim O'Reilly, Tim Bray, and others in the XML
space.

For both the above, i can get the URLs but any other info would be
appreciated.

* raise idea of two days dedicated to ODF at OOoCon 2007: day zero on
ODF camp, where implementers can resolve (or not) incompatibilities
and on day ultima discuss migration, compatibility, interoperability,
with the focus being, of course, OOo.

Other things?

best
louis