Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] A single page to track ODF adoption

Hi,
On 2007-03-28, at 16:06 , Carol Geyer wrote:

> We are doing this now at http://opendocument.xml.org/deployments.
> We track
> deployments on four pages (private sector, public sector, NGOs,
> education), but
> if you want this all on one page, I'd be happy to merge them.

This fine, but fwiw, I couldn't find this page doing a quick google
search, and it's not listed from the Wikipedia page, http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument_adoption#References_4, which is
where a lot of people will doubtless go; nor is it referenced,
afaics, from ODF Alliance.

I'll happily change my listing to this opendocument.xml page on the
OOo wiki, but let's also try to get others on the same page--literally.

> Carol

Ciao
louis