Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] A single page to track ODF adoption

That shows up as the first hit if I search on OpenDocument Deployments.  But it isn't even on the first three pages when I search on ODF Deployments.  We'll get better rankings if we highlight key phrases that people will use to search for this type of info, including all variations:

So maybe add this to the page:

-Rob