Subject: ODF Adoption TC Call - 10 April 2007 - Agenda

Dear ODF Adoption TC members,

Erwin is no longer in Finland, but this week  has the hardship of leaving the Arctic Circle (and its wonderful saunas!, and aromatic liqueurs)  behind for Brazil (and its beaches, wines, and beautiful people).

So while our esteemed colleague is meeting and greeting Brazilian super models 'sur la plage', we suffer a delayed spring in the frozen north. Is this just??

Nevertheless, we must carry forth and conquer our tasks!

In the meantime, it's our hardship to finalize preparations for the OASIS Symposium which we will review tomorrow.

Of more serious import is the need to further discuss ODF 'interoperability' for which I will depend on my colleague, Rob Weir.

 Finally, we need to continue to review the agenda for valuable content aimed at accelerating ODF Adoption, post 'ODF Symposium'....

Proposed Agenda
===============

1.) Logistics
     - Roll call
     - Acceptance of open minutes from previous meetings
     - Acceptance of today's agenda

2.) Update on deliverables
     - OASIS Symposium participation/activities
       * Final details reviewed

3) ODF Interoperability: (3) definitions: - Rob Weir to lead the discussion

4.) Events
     - What events are coming up? ... Summer, Autumn, Winter...

5.) ODF News / Round Table

best regards,

/don

Don Harbison