Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] Action items and deliverables

Hi,
Is there interest in an ODF InterOp Demo at Tekom
<http://www.tekom.de/index_neu.jsp?url=/servlet/ControllerGUI?action=voll&id
=2111>?
Thanks,
Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: Erwin.Tenhumberg@Sun.COM [mailto:Erwin.Tenhumberg@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 10:32 AM
To: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [odf-adoption] Action items and deliverables

Dear TC members,

Since we did not have a call today, I think we at least should
follow-up via email on a few things:

1) Since I haven't been able to join quite a few of the recent
    conference calls due to various ODF presentations, etc., have
    we agreed on any specific deliverables that need to be tracked
    and that might not be on my radar?

2) Considering that more and more tools for ODF and ODF
    implementations are under development (e.g. the ODF toolkit,
    the KOffice API, the OpenOffice.org development tools, etc.)
    I think it's time to write a white paper that focuses on
    developers. I'm willing to take a first stab at it, but I'd
    like to hear your ideas what we should be covering. What
    topics, technologies or use cases need to be included?
    Who could help to write content? What existing content should
    we try to reuse, integrate or refer to?

3) I think the plan is to leverage the fact that many ODF folks
    will be at the OpenOffice.org Conference in Barcelona in
    September anyway for some discussions and meetings around
    ODF. Thus, who is already planning to come to Barcelona and
    what topics should we focus on? Who should be invited?

4) What key events are coming up in addition to the OpenOffice.org
    Conference that we should track and prepare for? For example
    is anybody planning to go to the OASIS Standards Day organized
    by TEKOM? At what upcoming events will someone from our TC
    present about ODF?

5) What key ODF milestones are coming up that we proactively
    should try to promote (e.g. ODF 1.2)?

6) What ISV's and open source projects should we proactively
    contact in order to encourage them to support ODF?

I guess that't it for now, but feel free to add to the list
if I missed something important!

Best regards,
Erwin