Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call - 22 May 2007 - Minutes

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 09:30:41 marbux wrote:
> The point being that I don't think a forum could give us the ability
> to broadcast announcements via syndication without a Drupal hack.

As every item added to the site is also shown in the 'recently posted
forum items' I assumed it was possible.

The idea was indeed to have a forum where people can post and discuss, but
the threads get their title displayed on some sort of news-page. Thus
making a post in that forum equivalent to a news post, just with more
options.

Anyway, just a thought.
--
Thomas Zander