Subject: need confirmation on ODF Camp

Hi
A couple of days ago I sent a note to this list, cc'ing Dee Schur and
several others. [0].

No response so far. That's unfortunate. We need to decide on the
logistics of the event, and soon.

Here is the idea:

Wednesday have a 1/2 or even full day "camp" that would work on
"normalizing" interoperability among ODF implementations.

** It could run in parallel to the regular scheduled talks, as a stream.

Or,

** it would be one of the streams

The latter option would necessary crowd out other papers.

Opinions?

  My own preference would be to have a parallel track.

Please respond as soon as you can.

best
Louis