Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] RE: need confirmation on ODF Camp

Hi,

here are some of my thoughts about this. I think that we need to make
sure that we avoid some "fautes de gout" by promoting products other
than OOo. Yet at the same time, we should show the breadth of
applications using ODF. This is why I'd advocate for an event that
positions itself in two ways: the first one being purely ODF, and at the
same time having specific conferences about OOo and ODF, including the
OOo community.

Hope this helps,

Charles.

--