Subject: [Fwd: Re: [OOoCon2007] Room for the ODF Camp]

Hi,

basically, the estamited number of participants is required. Any idea?

best,

Charles.

--
Charles-H. Schulz,
Associé / Associate

--- Begin Message ---
On Wed, June 20, 2007 10:07, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> Hello John
>
> John McCreesh a écrit :
>> On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 20:10 +0200, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> At the OASIS confcall today some participants wondered if there was
>>> some
>>> room for the ODF Camp. Remember, the ODF Camp is not our OOo/ODF track,
>>> but the OASIS event taking place inside the OOoCON on the 19th. Is
>>> there
>>> one specific conference room that has been booked for this?
>>>

>> We agreed to move it to the 20th. That's why there are ODF tracks on the
>> 19th and the 21st, but none on the 20th...
>>

> oh, okay. Then do we have a room for that day?

I suggest you post your requirements (number of attendees, layout of room,
equipment required, etc...) either to the conference organisers' list or
send it off-list to the conference organisers.

John