Subject: Update on transitioning OpenDocument XML.org to Drupal 5.1

ODF Adoption Committee,
I just wanted to let you know that OASIS IT has been working hard to transition
the OpenDocument XML.org site from Drupal 4.6 to 5.1. We hope to have some
results to show you by next week.

Drupal 5.1 will enable us to block spam much more effectively than we can now
and give us a lot more flexibility in configuring the site. Upgrading has been
a challenge because it means moving away from the customized flexinode approach
we've been using, but the end result will be much better suited to our needs.

Thanks for your patience,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications