Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] odf camp

Hi,
You will notice that Jane Harnad has already entered your event,
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/calendar.php!
Feel free to send a short paragraph about the workshop and your conference
logo and we will post it.
Thanks,
Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Suarez-Potts [mailto:luispo@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 2:04 PM
To: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [odf-adoption] odf camp

Hi
I put up, preliminarily, http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2007/
programme/odf_camp.html

Please review.  I want to make it clear that ODF does not equal OOo
and vice versa.

I also need to clarify some obvious things:

* Attendees: only if registered for OOoCon, and this includes
invitees.  Registration is free. We just need to ask those coming to
register for OOoCon first. It also gives them entry to the rest of
the event and allows those who were not invited to participate.

* publicizing this: OASIS' help would be greatly appreciated. That
can include a banner and other things. If OASIS wishes further to
support the larger OOoCon, that'd be great. At the least, I would
think links on the obvious pages.

* Other stakeholders also need to help publicizing this, I'd hope.

-louis