Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call - 17 July 2007 - Agenda

Hello Thomas,

actually I was advocating not using this test suite at all and designing
a new one. This is not because it would give out the impression that OOo
has a less refined implementation of ODF than KOffice.
MS does report about that everywhere and can twist the
results'interpretation the way it wants. But we may want to have a test
suite development project that  is actually sustainable.

Hope this helps,

Charles.

--
Charles-H. Schulz,