Subject: RE: ODF Adoption TC Call - 24 July 2007 - Agenda

Hi Carol crafted a nice, clean paragraph that I'd like to use for posting:

ODF Camp at OOoCon

Hosted by the OASIS ODF Adoption Committee, this workshop will bring
together ODF and XML developers interested in identifying and resolving
differences between key implementations of the OpenDocument OASIS Standard.
This is intended to be the first in a series of developer workshops. All are
welcome to attend; participants must register with OOoCon.

Thank you!
Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: Erwin.Tenhumberg@Sun.COM [mailto:Erwin.Tenhumberg@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:44 AM
To: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Subject: ODF Adoption TC Call - 24 July 2007 - Agenda

Dear ODF Adoption TC members,

Below is the tentative agenda for tomorrow's/today's ODF Adoption TC call,
and the call-in information:

Time:  10:00am - 11:00pm ET (7am - 8am PT, 3pm - 4pm CET)

Event Description:
ODF Adoption TC Weekly Meeting
Toll-free dial-in:             1-877-421-0023
Toll/International  dial-in:   1-770-615-1382
Tie-line dial-in:                    421-0023
* Participant Pin access code: 262596

If there are other agenda items, we can add them ad hoc.

Proposed Agenda
===============

1.) Logistics
     - Roll call
     - Acceptance of open minutes from previous meetings
     - Acceptance of today's agenda

2.) Update on deliverables
     - ODF Camp at OOoCon 2007
     - ODF v1.2 collateral plan