Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] odf camp page

Do we want to explicitly call this an "ODF Interoperability Camp"?

Also, is there a possibility of starting earlier than 10:15am?  So much to do...

Otherwise this looks good.  We can fill in detail about the sessions in the next few weeks.

-Rob
___________________________

Rob Weir
Software Architect
IBM Software Group

email: robert_weir@us.ibm.com
phone: 1-978-399-7122
blog: http://www.robweir.com/blog/

Louis Suarez-Potts <Louis.Suarez-Potts@Sun.COM>
Sent by: Louis.Suarez-Potts@Sun.COM

07/31/2007 02:05 PM

odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[odf-adoption] odf camp page

The url for the ODF Camp page that will go live provided there are no
objections is:

http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2007/programme/odf_camp.html

Note. I need to add the correct mail list alias to the page. Right
now, I just have a placeholder. But we want, I believe, for
prospective participants to send us a note.

I also need to add the Oasis logo, which Dee kindly sent me.

Next email: on synthesizing the ODF camp activities for publication
on a wiki.

best
louis