Subject: sponsors odf camp

Hi
One thing that I realize I forgot to mention during today's call was
ensuring we'd have sponsorship for the odf camp--for participants
needing to travel there. We can't easily use the OOo funds for that,
as they have been slated for OOoCon expenses: those have to come
first. I have made no promises to invitees, and most seem to be
coming from sponsored companies/projects, though not sure how KDE
figures in there.  I think we may need to sponsor:

* a room for the event
* lodging?
* travel for about 5-6 who are not being funded by a parent corporation
* equipment (wi-fi, projector) may be included
* food, water/drinks

Possible sponsors for this: the corporate members of this committee,
I'd expect.

Dee, If you want to help take this on, that'd be great.  I don't have
a concrete sum for this, but let's assume <10K.

best
louis