Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Question on the test documents

Hi all,

On 2007-08-15, at 16:36 , Alan Clark wrote:

> A question from Florian:
>
> Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  just a quick question regarding the test documents.
>
>  If I have test document where I'm uncertain how the ODF
> representation will
>  look like is it feasable to send them as PDF only?

I think not. We specified pretty clearly what the point of the ODF
Camp is about--to test interoperability among the implementations,
not to test the virtues of non-ODF apps producing non-ODF docs. That
can be done another time, I would think. If we start down that path
for this ODF Camp, we'll never get anywhere. For that reason we are
also specifying that this will have to do with text editing only, not
the full range of ODF capabilities.

>  Best regards,

Ciao
Louis