Subject: Filters for OpenDocument XML.org Products and Services

OASIS is in the process of upgrading opendocument.xml.org to Drupal 5.2. This
will improve a lot of functionality on the site, and enable us to provide a
richer wiki experience for users. I'll provide more information on this after
the basic transition is complete.

One quick issue that I'd like to get TC input on is filters for the Products
and Services listings (http://opendocument.xml.org/products and
http://opendocument.xml.org/services). Do we want to offer filters to make it
easier for people to find the products or providers they need (as we do on the
DITA site, http://dita.xml.org/services) or is a straight alphabetical list
really all that's needed for OpenDocument? If we want to offer filters for
Products and/or for Services, what would they be?

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications