Subject: docstandards-interop TC

Hi Michael,

Just wondering about the progress on this new TC. The reason I ask is that I
am submitting a proposal for an InterOp/Demo/Workshop for the ODF Adoption
TC to XML 2007. We have discussed the option of potentially revisiting the
idea of the Document Standards TC working together on an activity at this
event, as you and I have discussed in the past.

Do you have any feedback for the ODF Adoption TC?

Thanks!
Dee Schur
OASIS Member Support
www.oasis-open.org
dee.schur@oasis-open.org

Register now for the Open Standards Forum:
"Enabling Transformational Government Through Web Services and SOA"
29-30 Oct 2007  *  London
http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2007