Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Update on OpenDocument XML.org transition

On Thursday 06 September 2007 15:41, Carol Geyer wrote:
> ODF Adoption Committee:
> I'm happy to report that Neil has completed the basic transition of the
> OpenDocument focus area to Drupal 5.2. We're still working out a few kinks,
> but I wanted to bring you up to speed on the significant improvements:
>
> 1. More flexibility for text entry: We are using a new text editor
> (TinyMCE), and we're also offering the option to disable rich-text and
> input php code or full html.

Slight correction: only site administrators (OASIS staff) are able to
input "PHP code" and "unrestricted HTML" in order to provide security.

All site users can input 'Full HTML' (which is still filtered for
security). 'Full HTML' is described at
http://opendocument.xml.org/filter/tips (and summarized anywhere you are
entering content).