Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] The next ODF camp

Do we know when the next aKademy is?  I heard that they had one earlier in 2007 in Scotland, but I don't see a schedule of future ones.

We're also rather close to XML 2007 in Boston in December.  Since it is almost October, I'm not sure we have the bandwidth to do two camps in the three remaining months of 2007.  So maybe we do XML 2007, as planned, and then try to coordinate something with KOffice for Q1 2008?

-Rob