Subject: Interoperability Forum on OpenDocument XML.org

Just checking back on this.

Should we create a Forum on opendocument.xml.org to specifically to discuss the
interoperability issues that were identified at ODF Camp? We currently have a
Forum for "Positioning, Benefits, Compatibility, and Interoperability"
http://opendocument.xml.org/positioning-forum -- but that seems a bit broad.

--c