Subject: Is there an official ODF logo? Proposal included!

Dear TC members,

Is there an official ODF logo?

Over the last few months I have seen many different designs on
different websites, pieces of collateral and SWAG, e.g.

I'd prefer something short, simple and visual, but which indicates
what ODF is, i.e. an XML-based file format. Optimally the logo
could also be used in a file icon context.

Thus, you might remember our past file icon discussion.
Therefore, I'd like to propose the following design for an
official ODF logo that can be used for collateral, SWAG, file
icons, etc.:

    http://blogs.sun.com/dancer/resource/ODF_blue_200-n.png

What do you think?

BTW, other designs floating around include:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument
    http://www.spreadopendocument.org/
http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/07/25/spread-the-word-share-this-odf-artwork/

Thanks,