Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption lists

Hi,

First, let me apologise; as there exists confusion regarding the wants/needs of the ODF Adoption TC.

I have received on-list and off-list remarks throughout the day. This is truly a matter for the Adoption TC to agree upon.

Can we please come to a consensus during the next Adoption TC meeting; I assume it will be at the regular time next week? I will invite other OASIS staff members to answer any/all questions. I hope to resolve this issue and come up with a solution that is satisfactory to all, so please mark the next meeting on your calendar!

Best regards,

Dee

From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 9:34 AM
To: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Subject: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption lists

Dear TC,

Two lists have been created for the ODF InterOp Demonstration discussion – these lists are to be used by the ODF Adoption Interoperability Demonstration marketing/PR subscribers. I will moderate the lists, so that new subscription requests will come to me. These lists are for OASIS members-only. The two lists are:

1. odf-interop-tech@lists.oasis-open.org

2. odf-interop-mktg@lists.oasis-open.org

<odf-interop-tech-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing, you can also send a message to: