Subject: I can't be the host today!

Dear TC members,

I hope Don or Rob can jump in and be the host yet another time. I sent
Don and Rob an email, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

I have to be at a DIN meeting in Berlin today. DIN is the German national
standards body. Therefore, I unfortunately can't be the host today.
I'm very sorry!

Best regards,
Erwin