Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Wiki page on ODF and CDF

I like the idea of highlighting related specifications, but off hand I think the case for CDF as being "related" is weak.

But we could look at:

Standards that ODF uses:  Dublin Core Metadata, XLS:FO, XPath, XForms, MathML, RDF, etc.

Standards that reuse parts of ODF:  IDPF's Open Container Format (OPC)

Standards that ODF is typically transformed into:  PDF, PDF/A, XHTML, OOXML, CDF (?)

Standards that are typically transformed into ODF:  OOXML, XHTML

But the more interesting thing in my mind, and perhaps the more powerful, is how ODF relates to DITA.

Btw, Carol, what is my login for the OpenDocument.xml.org web site?  I thought I was able edit the site once.  My OASIS login doesn't work.

-Rob

http://opendocument.xml.org/wiki on

http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?