Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Is there an official ODF logo? Proposal included!

Zaheda,

I get your point regarding the emotional aspects, but to me the dove
symbol is too much "peace corps" and "Kumbaya" like and therefore
somewhat misleading. To some people (e.g. me) the dove symbol also
has more of a religious meaning which again can be misleading.
In general, a dove is more the symbol for peace than for freedom,
I believe.

Thus, I'd prefer something that gives ODF an own identity, but
still reflects what ODF is.

All the best,
Erwin