Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] Standard "invitation letter" for ODF implementors

Hi Erwin,

This is a good idea.  Maybe also a link to the ISV paper when we have that.

-Rob
___________________________

Rob Weir
Software Architect
IBM Software Group

email: robert_weir@us.ibm.com
phone: 1-978-399-7122
blog:
http://www.robweir.com/blog/

"Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>

12/07/2007 11:16 AM

"'odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.or'" <odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [odf-adoption] Standard "invitation letter" for ODF implementors

Erwin,
This is an excellent idea!

I might suggest adding something along the lines of "There is no cost to list
your product on OpenDocument XML.org", just so they don't think we're trying to
sell them something.

If I am copied on these messages (carol.geyer@oasis-open.org), I can follow up
and be sure the recipients don't have any questions or problems with
registering or posting. I can also remind them of the other ways they can
promote their work on the site (post press releases, events, links to company
white papers, etc.)

Carol