Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] "We support ODF" logo

Carol,

I am investigating the availability of one of our in-house graphic designers. We can discuss tomorrow during the TC meeting.

/don

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy
IBM Software Group
tel:1-978-399-7018
Mobile: +1-978-761-0116
email: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com

From: "Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
To: <Erwin.Tenhumberg@Sun.COM>
Cc: "'odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.or'" <odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 12/07/2007 12:25 PM

Erwin,
Just to be clear...

OASIS doesn't have a graphics designer on staff. If anyone on the Committee has
expertise in this area or if anyone can volunteer the services of their
company's graphic designer, please let me know.

We should create a specific set of logo usage guidelines for this logo to
ensure the points you raise below. We probably want to use some of the text at
http://opendocument.xml.org/logo, but we may also add information to make it
clear this isn't a compliance or certification badge.

Thanks,
Carol