Subject: Re: ODF Logos (the saga continues)

Thanks for highlighting this. I guess in the absence of an official
logo, the logo they are using is the one listed on the wikipedia page
for ODF as the unofficial logo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument.

Once the conversation either moves out the in the open or we just
announce a new official logo - older images would be replaced by the
official image - I dont see issues with this.

Interesting to note on the wikipedia page that the open document
foundation is the second link - we should get this note with the link to
the open document foundation removed.  Is there someone from this TC
providing content for this entry ?

Zaheda