Subject: ODF Adoption TC Call - 15 January 2008 - Minutes

Dear TC members,

Here are my notes from last week. Since I will be presenting at the Open
Source Meets Business conference in Nuremberg today, I unfortunately
will not be able to join our Adoption TC call. However, Don will host
the call, AFAIK.

Best regards,
Erwin

Attendees
=========
* Charles Schulz
* J. David Eisenberg
* Louis Suarez-Potts
* Erwin Tenhumberg
* Marino Marcich
* Carol Geyer
* Rob Weir
* Don Harbison
* Zaheda Bhorat

Burton Group Report
===================
OASIS contacted Burton Group and is waiting for a response.
ODF Adoption TC members will help OASIS to provide feedback to the
Burton Group statements.
Erwin wrote a blog entry called "Dispelling Myths about ODF".

ODF 1.2 Collateral Plan
=======================
Erwin's recent blog entry might contain useful content.
Erwin still needs to update and upload the ODF 1.2 preso.
Don wants to prepare something about accessibility.

ODF Logo
========
See Carol's and Erwin's emails including proposals.
Carol will take the action item to post the logos on
opendocument.xml.org and to invite people to comment.

ISV Outreach
============
Everex and Lenovo are both shipping laptops with Linux and
OpenOffice.org pre-installed.
Erwin had a phone call with the people who want to add ODF support to
the Wikipedia infrastructure.

There will be a number of ODF related workshops at LotusSphere.
Don will dig out information about the ODF related sessions.

ODF Interop Plan
Email notifications for the forums on opendocument.xml.org are possible
which makes the forums more attractive.

Events
======
The annual OASIS Summit will be in Santa Clara, CA from April 28th to
May 1st.
The topic will be "Composability and SOA".