Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call - 19 February 2008 - Agenda

Aslam,
Great suggestions.

I have posted an OpenDocument XML.org News item on the Document Freedom Day.
Can you post News links for the other two at http://opendocument.xml.org/news?

Please let me know if you have any difficulties with the site.

All the best,
Carol

_________________________________
Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

-----Original Message-----
From: Aslam Raffee [mailto:Aslam.Raffee@dst.gov.za]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:56 AM
To: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com; odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.or

Hi All,

I have not been successful in dialing in from South Africa, so I might not make
the meeting. I thought it might be useful to add these items to news.

5.1 Document Freedom Day

http://www.documentfreedom.org/

5.2 Open Office translators win multilingualism award

http://translate.org.za <http://translate.org.za/>

5.3 South Africa to adopt ISO 26300 as a national standard.

Standard is now out for public comment

Regards,

Aslam