Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] wiki page for odf projects

Bart,

Sorry for the delay and sorry for my ignorance! Thanks for starting the
wiki page! The page reminded me that there is already a library for Python.

I just contacted all the developers of the PHP and Python libraries in
order to check what the status of the projects is. Hopefully, I will
hear back from them sometime soon. I'll keep you updated!

I only just realized how great it is to have people like you on this
team! Since you look at ODF from a different point of view than the
vendors do, you can help us to put together content that is really
needed in the field.

Thanks,
Erwin