Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Test suite work

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Where do we do the work?  We have a few options.
>
> 1) In the ODF Adoption TC, or as in a subcommittee
> 2) In the ODF TC, or in a subcommittee
> 3) In a new TC
> 4) In a new organization, i.e., not in OASIS
(...)

Well, IMHO it should either be done in a ODF TC subcommittee or in a new
ODF TC ("ODF Conformance TC" or something like that).

Doing it in the Adoption TC might be a bit out of scope, another
organisation might be less efficient (communication overhead)
And it seems the right thing to do for OASIS, providing a standard AND a
way to test if an implementation sticks to it...

Best regards,

Bart