Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Test suite work

"Charles-H. Schulz" <charles-h.schulz@arsaperta.com> wrote on 05/02/2008 06:11:38 AM:

> Why just not simply RF (perhaps there are practical/logistical reasons
> to it)? RF mode is what we want I think, but I am wondering if the
> documents contained in the set of test case documents shouldn't be
> released under a CC license for easier dissemination.

You can see the three choices for OASIS TC's here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php#tcformation

We only have three choices.

The "limited terms" seems to be rather limited,if you look at 10.2.3:  "may include reasonable, customary terms relating to operation or maintenance of the license relationship, including the following: choice of law and dispute resolution".

Regards,

-Rob