Subject: I'm resigning as the ODF Adoption TC Co-Chair

Dear ODF Adoption TC members,

It was already discussed on the list and during the last two TC
meetings, but in order to act in accordance to the OASIS rules I have to
send an official letter to the ODF Adoption TC alias, which I'm doing
with this email.

As you probably all know by know, I'm resigning as the ODF Adoption TC
Co-Chair effective now / today due to the fact that I'll leave Sun at
the end of June in order to pursue a new opportunity at another company.
It was a pleasure working with all of you and I hope our paths will
cross again some time in the future!

Since Sun Microsystems is a key contributor to the ODF specification
efforts, I'd like to nominate Louis Suarez-Potts as a candidate for the
co-chair role since he has been an active member of this TC for quite a
while now and is also in close touch with the key ODF TC members from
Sun's Hamburg office.

Thank you very much for the great time and all the best for the future,
Erwin