Subject: OpenDocument XML.org recent posts

If there's time on the call, it might be a useful exercise for the Committee to
take a quick look at OpenDocument XML.org recent posts. They're listed at
http://opendocument.xml.org/tracker

I'm not trying to point out anything specific; I just thought this might be a
helpful way for the group to oversee new content and identify areas that
warrant attention.

--Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com [mailto:donald_harbison@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 4:12 PM
To: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.or
Subject: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call - 24 June 2008 - Agenda

Dear ODF Adoption TC members,

Here's our proposed agenda for tomorrow's ODF Adoption TC call.

Time:  10:00am - 11:00pm ET (7am - 8am PST, 4pm - 5pm CEST)

Event Description:
ODF Adoption TC Weekly Meeting
Toll-free dial-in:             1-877-421-0023
Toll/International  dial-in:   1-770-615-1382
Tie-line dial-in:                    421-0023
* Participant Pin access code: 262596

Proposed Agenda
===============

1.) Logistics
   - Roll call
   - Acceptance of open minutes from previous meetings
   - Acceptance of today's agenda

2.) Update on ballot procedure and scheduling for  co-Chair

3) Update on formation of ODF Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance
TC (OIIC TC)

4.) Action Items Review and Update

   http://wiki.oasis-open.org/odf-adoption/OdfAdoptionTcActionItems
<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/odf-adoption/OdfAdoptionTcActionItems>

-- discussion on deliverables for 2H/2008.

5.) ODF News / Round Table

Regards,

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative