Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] unable to attend recent meetings

Louis,

We understand.

When I post the minutes to the July  8th meeting you'll notice that we decided to hold the election for co-chair on Sep 16th.  If you wish to regain your voting membership, you will need to attend 2 consecutive meeting prior to that date.

Best regards,

/don

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy
IBM Software Group
tel:1-978-399-7018
Mobile: +1-978-761-0116
email: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com

From: Louis Suarez-Potts <Louis.Suarez-Potts@Sun.COM>
To: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 07/09/2008 06:23 AM
Subject: [odf-adoption] unable to attend recent meetings

Hi all,
Much to my regret, my travel and vacations have interfered the last
few weeks with my ability to attend the ODF Adoption meetings.  Right
now, for instance, I'm in Gotland, Sweden, for the quite important
business and government series of meetings held here, and will be
naturally advocating ODF and OOo.  I can give a summary of what is
going on later this week.

I should be able to attend the next meeting and subsequent ones, as my
travel becomes compatible with the meeting times.

-louis