Subject: OASIS ODF Adoption TC Draft Minutes for Meeting of 8 July 2008

Called to order at 10:05 EDT

In attendance were:

J. David Eisenberg
Alan Clark
Meredith Whitaker
Bart Hanssens
Michael Brauer
Don Harbison (chair)
Rob Weir
Zaheda Bhorat
Charles Schulz

* 4 of 6 voting members present, so quorum requirements are met

* Minutes of 24 June 2008 approved

* Agenda approved

* Don announced that co-chair election swill be scheduled for Tuesday September 16th.

* Rob reviewed status of the proposed ODF Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance (OIIC) TC.

* Discussion of OpenOffice.org conference, and the July 18th deadline for paper proposals

- Don is planning a paper on ODF accesibility
- Rob is planning on on ODF 1.2 and/or ODF interoperability
- Alan said that Florian was also likely to do one on interoperability
- Is anyone doing a toolkit presentation
- Rob suggested that we might combine the interoperability talks into one session:  maybe several shorter presentations (20m each) followed by a panel discussion.

Note:  We will have an Adoption TC next week, same time, to review OOo Conference proposals.

* Action item review

* Adjourned: 10:59 EDT

Minutes submitted by Rob Weir