Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] OASIS ODF Adoption TC Draft Minutes for Meetingof 8 July 2008

> - Rob suggested that we might combine the interoperability talks into
> one session:  maybe several shorter presentations (20m each) followed by
> a panel discussion.

Would be a good idea. I've checked my agenda, and if I can get a bursary
(keeping the taxpayer in mind), I'm interested in giving a presentation
or workshop on the interop adventures in Belgium as well.

Actually, wouldn't it be possible to spend a few hours or half a day on
an ODF interoperability camp / workshop or something like that ?

I mean, the tech folks of most ODF vendors will be there and we'll have
the opportunity to test implementations in Asian languages with feedback
from native speakers (for example, mixing left-to-right and r-to-l /
top-bottom languages in one document could yield interesting results)...

Best regards,

Bart