Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Notes from Special Meeting re. OpenOffice.org Conference

Don,

Thanks for the notes. I addition I want to confirm that Peter Junge informed me that we have a room reserved all day thursday November 6 for the ODF Camp/Workshop. The formula for the overall event will be the same as that for OOoCON 2007 in  Barcelona.

Rob - Jeremy has agreed to participate on the interoperability panel representing Google and will follow up directly with you this week.

Best
Zaheda