Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Draft OOoCon Proposal

donald_harbison@us.ibm.com wrote:

> gorilla use case of interoperability

Don, you've just made my day, this should go straight into the Hacker's
Dictionary :-)

> We have both Bart and Aslam on the ODF Adoption TC. If folks agree with
> my premise above, I suggest we ask one of them to moderate the panel.

+1, I would suggest that Aslam moderates the panel, he's a CIO so he
probably has to deal with vendors on a daily basis.

Aslam, are you going to do a presentation as well ? If so, we should
check not to duplicate each other's effort...

Best regards,

Bart