Subject: Fw: Everymore Integrated Office ??

___________________________

Rob Weir
Software Architect
IBM Software Group

email: robert_weir@us.ibm.com
phone: 1-978-399-7122
blog:
http://www.robweir.com/blog/
----- Forwarded by Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM on 07/22/2008 08:36 AM -----
From: Peter Junge <peterjunge@ch2000.com.cn>
To: robert_weir@us.ibm.com
Date: 07/22/2008 02:40 AM
Subject: Re: Everymore Integrated Office ??

Hi Rob,

now I have a link for you:
http://www.evermoresw.com/weben/evermore/evermore.jsp
(I think I recall having seen the logo before)

My colleagues did in fact know product and company, but do not have
deeper relations. They are not from Beijing, but from Wuxi in the
Jiangsu province, which is close to Shanghai. The product is no derivate
of OOo but Java based.

Above link has got an email address. As they are more interesting for
ODF interop, than for OOo, I would like the ODF Adoption TC to get in
touch with them.

Best regards,
Peter

http://www.interfax.cn/news/4171/