Subject: Odf camp again

Last year, I set up a wiki for the ODF camp:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ODF_Camp

I also created a mail list on OOo and a web page addendum to the marketing OOoCon pages. I am sure I'll do the same this year.

But we do have discuss the focus of this coming camp, or workshop, as it should more accurately be called. The goal of establishing on a firm, technologically verifiable footing, harmony among the ODF implementations is a good one and one that I've long advocated. I am not sure we can do it all in one day, let alone half a day, but the point is to establish a solid basis, to get to know others involved in the project (ODF), and to learn of all the minuses and pluses.

So, let's start discussions on this!

ciao
Louis