Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Interoperability and Conformance TC formationproposal (0.4) -- Proposed Final Text

Hello Rob,

mm, one small typo in 3: "documents to be created the OIC TC", probably
should read "by the OIC" (within ? for ?)

I'm still not sure if defining profiles should be done by the OIC or the
ODF TC, but either way is fine with me.

Other than that, I'm quite happy with it, so you can add my name (Bart
Hanssens, Individual) to the list.

Best regards,

Bart