Subject: ODF Adoption TC Call - 16 September 2008 - Agenda

Dear ODF Adoption TC members,

The ODF Adoption Technical Committee will have its next TC Coordination Call on Tuesday, September 16th at 10:00am - 11:00pm EDT (7am - 8am PDT, 4pm - 5pm CEST) .

Scott McGrath provided me with the following update regarding the effective use of the international conferencing service:

"The system is working, but with a change from the last written instructions.  In order to do a call-out,  instead of dialing *1, you dial *0.  that will bring on the operator, who will make the connection for you."
For convenience, here are the original instructions that you need to follow with the exception described above:

Scott assures me that this new procedure worked successfully last week for callers from China, so I am guardedly optimistic it will work tomorrow. :)

The call counts towards voter eligibility.  Mary McRae, OASIS TC Administrator will join us.

Event Description:
ODF Adoption TC Weekly Meeting
Toll-free dial-in:             1-877-421-0023
Toll/International  dial-in:   1-770-615-1382
Tie-line dial-in:                    421-0023
* Participant Pin access code: 262596

Proposed Agenda
===============

1.) Logistics
  - Roll call
  - Determination of quorum status
  - Acceptance of open minutes from previous meetings.
See:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odf-adoption/email/archives/200809/msg00005.html

  - Acceptance of today's agenda

2) If we are quorate, a voice ballot on the question: "
Shall the ODF Adoption TC elect a co-chair?"  will be taken.This ballot will need to pass with full majority.  Mary McRae, OASIS TC Adminstrator will join us to provide advice and options on this question.

3.)  2nd International ODF User Workshop         - Marino Marcich

4.) OpenOffice.org Conference 2008                 - Louis  Suarez-Potts

5.) XML-in-Practice 2008 Call for Participation Due = Sep 19th (!)
http://www.idealliance.org/xml2008/participation.asp

6.) Action Items Review and Update                  - Don Harbison

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/odf-adoption/OdfAdoptionTcActionItems

-- decide on key deliverables for 2H/2008. Add to Action Items and track to completion.

5.) ODF News / Round Table  -- All

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy
IBM Software Group
tel:1-978-399-7018
Mobile: +1-978-761-0116
email: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com

Teleconference Instructions OASIS 3 OpenDocument - Private.pdf